We are headed to HR Tech this week in Las Vegas and we are excited to learn what is new and exciting in the HR Tech world. We are looking forward to showing off the innovative tools and features of Xenqu and our newly improved mobile capabilities. Xenqu improves all HR functions from onboarding to training to reassignments. Xenqu can be customized to meet the needs of any size organization.
Top 5 Ways Xenqu Can Improve Your HR Functions:
- Mobile Enabled Technology: Onboarding on mobile devices is just one of the many ways that Xenqu stands apart from the competition in HR Technology. In industries that have several employees that do not sit at a computer as part of their job (think construction, electricians, roofers etc.) their phone is all the computer they will need to complete onboarding paperwork, training, credentialing and reassignments.
- Ease of use: Xenqu gives users access to a single dashboard that tracks onboarding status, completion of employment documents, audit status and credential expirations. A simple, easy to use process makes remote onboarding possible for any user level.
- Custom Document Inventory: Each industry requires a different set of credentials. Some are simple, some are complex. Xenqu identifies all the requirements for each worker role to ensure complete compliance for each hire, rehire and transfer. Xenqu enables configuring complex workflows and documentation requirements to drive process consistency and quality.
- Reporting: Every unique reporting field in Xenqu is searchable and auditable making this system one of the smartest HR reporting technologies available today. Reporting can be done at the field, form or record level through a custom dashboard. The reporting system allows for easy and efficient import & export of data allowing your organization to remain compliant and audit ready.
- Integration: Xenqu integrates with your current API (Application Programming Interface) or recruitment ATS (Applicant Tracking Software) into a single unified platform. Integrating Xenqu HR technology with your existing system will create an efficient and seamless transition into a single platform solution that offers several features that are custom designed to meet your organizational needs.